- Our green leasing initiative allows for the opportunity to have dialogue with our partners to invest in best practices for environmental sustainability.
- Our new LEED Certified and WELL Gold Certified corporate office is in North America’s first WELL Certified community, one designed to connect people with nature and promote health and well-being.
- By implementing a hybrid work schedule, we’ve reduced our corporate footprint by approximately 57%, further reducing our impact on the environment.
- We strive to create and maintain an inclusive work environment that values the uniqueness of each individual.
- We support our employees through competitive pay and benefits packages, including paid parental leave, continuous training, and educational support.
- All employees complete annual training to prevent harassment and discrimination.
- We foster community engagement through partnerships with local and national charitable organizations.
- Our independent Board of Director members bring a diverse array of experience and industry insight.
- Members of the board are elected annually by the stockholders.
- Members of the board must attest to the same codes of conduct and information systems policies as the rest of the organization.
- All employees and the Board of Directors complete ongoing monthly and quarterly cybersecurity training, respectively.
Corporate Office Certifications
We are dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve through charitable actions, including monetary and in-kind contributions, and offering paid volunteer hours to all employees.
A global leader in the fight against cancer, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society funds groundbreaking research, supports patients, and helps drive public policy at a national level.
Metropolitan Ministries offers comprehensive services for homeless and at-risk families in the greater Tampa Bay region. They provide food, shelter, and job support programs to people in need.
The Fish & Wildlife Foundation of Florida is a citizen-support organization dedicated to fostering science-based conservation, research, education, and outdoor recreation.